We have designed these policies in order to give you and your athlete the best possible membership experience, and to allow us to efficiently and effectively administer all of your memberships with our awesome but tiny office staff! We think these policies are fair, and we will try to always be fair and treat you right.
All Memberships / Class Cards
1. All memberships, class cards and private training sessions are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferrable.
2. All memberships, class cards and private training sessions must be paid in advance and in full. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes and private training sessions at any time to accommodate holidays, special events or the like. No refunds or credit will be granted due to schedule changes.
3. As of July 1, 2017, all memberships are based on a class card system. Class cards are available in 10 or 20 units. Class cards are valid for three months from purchase. Unused classes cannot be redeemed after expiration. No refunds or credits will be given for unused classes. Class cards are not auto-renewed and must be purchased every three (3) months.
4. Gantry Kids & Teens follows the NYC DOE calendar. In the interest of safety, all programs are canceled when the DOE closes school due to inclement weather or unsafe conditions, manmade or by acts of any God. There are no classes on Thanksgiving and the day after, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, Easter Memorial Day or Independence Day. If a holiday listed is observed another day, there will be no classes on that day either.
All Enrichment Programs
1. All Enrichment Programs must be paid in full fourteen (14) days prior to the first day of attendance.
2. Registrations made within 24 hours of attendance will be charged a $20 convenience fee. Space is subject to availability.
3. There are no refunds, credits or transfers.
4. Deposits are non-refundable.