We have designed these policies in order to give you and your athlete the best possible membership experience, and to allow us to efficiently and effectively administer all of your memberships with our awesome but tiny office staff! We think these policies are fair, and we will try to always be fair and treat you right.
All Memberships / Class Cards
1. All memberships, class cards and private training sessions are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferrable.
2. All memberships, class cards and private training sessions must be paid in advance and in full. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes and private training sessions at any time to accommodate holidays, special events or the like. No refunds or credit will be granted due to schedule changes. Make up classes will be at the discretion of Gantry Kids & Teens.
3. As of July 1, 2017, all memberships are based on a class card system. Class cards are available in 10 or 20 units. Class cards are valid for three months from purchase. Unused classes cannot be redeemed after expiration. No refunds or credits will be given for unused classes. Class cards are auto-renewed. Cancellations require a minimum two week notification prior to renewal in writing.
4. Gantry Kids & Teens follows the NYC DOE calendar. In the interest of safety, all programs are canceled when the DOE closes school due to inclement weather or unsafe conditions, manmade or by acts of any God. There are no classes on Thanksgiving and the day after, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day or Independence Day. If a holiday listed is observed another day, there will be no classes on that day either.
All Enrichment Programs
1. All Enrichment Programs must be paid in full fourteen (14) days prior to the first day of attendance.
2. Registrations made within 24 hours of attendance are subject to availability.
3. There are no refunds, credits or transfers.
4. Deposits are non-refundable.
5. Summer enrichment programs begin at 9 AM. We have a tight schedule and must depart the gym to meet appointments and transportation timelines! If you are late, you may be left behind. Missed days will not be refunded or credited. Tardiness is discourteous to others and disruptive, so please be on time.
6. The designated pick up time for summer enrichment is 5 PM. There is a five minute grace period for pick ups. After 5:05, there is a $1 charge for each minute that your child is left in our care.