The perfect program for busy kids,
delivered after school Thursdays each week.
The After School Program is a great solution to the post-school time crunch, giving kids a fun set of coach-led activities (and some focused homework time) while relieving parents of the need to make the after school pick-up.
We'll pick your child up, and they'll spend the next few hours having a blast. We begin with free play and a snack, followed by an hour of supervised homework time, and then Gantry Kids Class.
You can choose one or two days a week. Semester-long pricing gives you the option to change your child's enrollment every half year, so the After School Program will always fit your life.
- 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- For Grades 2 through 6 (Younger grades may be enrolled on a case-by-case basis)
- Coach-led and supervised
- Pick-up from PS 78. Go to school nearby, send us an email to add your school to our pick ups
- Free play/decompression time, homework hour, and a coached class
- Semester-based pricing, payable upon enrollment or monthly
- Now enrolling for 2018 Spring and Fall Semester
- 10% sibling discount
- After School runs on days that school is in session. There will be no after school on scheduled school recesses. Please see our school year camp schedule!
To inquire about the After School Program, just click the button below. Once we receive your inquiry, we'll be in touch right away to answer any questions you may have, and if you're ready, to complete your child's enrollment.