For ages 11-16, developing physical skills in an environment of teamwork, community, accountability, and responsibility.
For older children and young adults, ages 11-16, our Pre-Teen & Teen Program is an excellent way to develop physical competence while giving teenagers a strong sense of self-worth and accomplishment. Each class follows a set structure and presents a series of challenging (but achievable) workouts, along with a group component that develops the skills they will need in adulthood, including team work, community, accountability and responsibility for results.
- Ages 11-16
- Coach led Classes
- Focused on improving physical abilities and self-confidence
- Fun, challenging workouts
- Creates a view of fitness as a joy rather than a chore
- Two classes each week: Thursday and Saturday
- Can't make our classes, contact us about private one-on-one training sessions
- FREE Trial Class Available
If you believe your teen would benefit from our Teen Program, sign up for a FREE Trial Class below. You'll meet the coaches, and your teen will experience a class, all with no strings attached and no obligation; just the opportunity to see if Gantry Kids & Teens is the right gym for them.