Summer is here! Join us for a full day of physical and cultural activities taking advantage of our great city!
Summer vacation always seems to sneak up on everyone, what are the kids going to do for nine whole weeks?
We created our Summer Program to help, giving kids an outlet for fun, tons of physical activity, socialization and exploration throughout the summer.
Our summer program engages kids all day long, giving busy parents the relief they need while allowing kids to have a blast during their time away from school. Our summer camps are field trip based, taking advantage of all our great city has to offer. Our focus is physical activity and exploring our local landscape in and around LIC. We visit museums, urban farms, parks, sporting arenas and have special guests with expertise in art, theater, cooking, music, history, tennis and gymnastics to name a few. Weekly we visit the Boys & Girls Club Pool and the Murray Playground Fountains. Our goal is to explore everyone's interests and passions all the while developing our physical literacy, feeding our intellectual curiosity and growing our emotional intelligence.
- Full-day Schedule: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Early start (as early as 8AM) for an additional $20/hour fee.
- Open to grades 1-6. Younger children are welcome on a case-by-case bases. We just want to make sure that it's a great fit for each athlete!
- Summer Enrichment is field trip based, which means we utilize public transportation to visit amazing sites in and around Long Island City
- Over the past two summers Gantry Kids toured and visited a wide variety of places like Yankee Stadium, McCarren Park Pool, Socrates Sculpture Garden, MoMath Museum, Roosevelt Island Tram, Franny's Restaurant, the Cliffs at LIC & DUMBO, the Museum of Moving Images, the MoMA, the American Museum of Natural History, Circus Warehouse, Good.Clean.Fun, the SeaGlass Carousel at The Battery, 2nd Stage Theater, Governor's Island National Monument - The Slides!, New York Transit Museum, Finding Neverland - the New Musical, Astoria Bowl, St. John the Divine Vertical Tour, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Discovery Museum, Lakeside Paddle Boating and Biking at Prospect Park, Randall's Island Urban Farm and the Brooklyn Cyclones Stadium! We also have experts come to us to teach us fine arts, yoga, tennis and more!
Click below to see the Summer Enrichment Schedule and let us know which dates you're interested in. Once we receive your inquiry, we'll get back to you right away to complete your child's enrollment.